Mōrena Mōrena (Book 27)
This book is about morning routines in the home and is the first in our series to bring a previously written song to life in a book. The song, by Ruia Aperahama, is a joyful way to celebrate the new day with children, and the photos in the book bring the song to life.
- Repetitive sentence structure: “Kei te whiti mai te rā.” (The sun is shining.)
- Vocabulary for morning routines
- Singalong CD or audio download which turns the book into a catchy song
- English translation
- List of activity ideas to make this much more than a fun book to do on the mat!
- Guitar chords
- Music also available for download on SOUNDCLOUD
ISBN: 9781991158208 Paperback